As part of the Verification process you will be required to upload 1 proof of identity document to your account. A proof of identity document is a Government issued form of photographic identification.
What documents can I upload?
- Drivers licence
- National identity card (both sides must be uploaded)
Please note that drivers licences and national identity cards that contain your address may be used as your proof of identity or proof of address, but cannot be uploaded for both.
Are there any requirements I have to meet?
Please ensure that any document that you upload meets the following requirements:
- High resolution colour scan / image
- Has an expiration date
- Government issued
- Includes your date of birth
- Valid (in date)
- Allowed file type extensions - jpeg, jpg, png or pdf
- At least 98KB, and at most 3MB
- Minimum image dimensions of 350 x 350px, maximum image dimensions of 4096 x 4096px
We do have a mobile app that can be downloaded on iOS and Android devices that allows for the easy capture and uploading of images.