As part of the Verification process you will be required to upload 1 proof of address document to your account. A proof of address document is a document that evidences your current residential address. If you have a billing address that differs from your residential address, you will also be asked to upload proof of that address.
What documents can I upload?
We accept the following documents as a suitable proof of address:
- Gas bill
- Water bill
- Electricity bill
- Fixed line telephone bill (mobile phone bills cannot be accepted)
- Bank statement (e-statements can be accepted)
- Credit card statement (at our discretion)
- Drivers licence
- National identity card (both sides must be uploaded)
Please note that drivers licences and national identity cards that contain your address may be used as your proof of identity or proof of address, but cannot be uploaded for both. PO Box addresses are not permitted.
Are there any requirements I have to meet?
Please ensure that any document you upload meets the following requirements:
- Dated within the last 6 months prior to the upload
- High resolution colour scan / image
- Contains your name and address
- Written in Latin characters
- Allowed file type extensions - jpeg, jpg, png or pdf
- At least 98KB, and at most 3MB
- Minimum image dimensions of 350 x 350px, maximum image dimensions of 4096 x 4096px
We do have a mobile app that can be downloaded on iOS and Android devices that allows for the easy capture and uploading of images.