At some point you will be required to complete our Account Verification process to continue using our site. This will require you to provide us with two documents, documents that we call proof of identity and proof of address.
Your uploaded document will need to be a document that shows your current residential address, a few examples of which can be found below.
- Gas bill
- Water bill
- Electricity bill
- Fixed line telephone bill (we can't accept any documents related to mobile phones)
- Bank statements
- Credit card statement (at our discretion)
- Drivers licence (photo card style only)
- National identity card (both sides required)
Driving licences and national identity cards that contain your address can be used to verify your identity or your address, but can't be accepted for both. Online statements and bills cannot be accepted.
Online bills and e-Statements
A recent change in the legislation we must adhere to means we can now accept online bills or statements as long as they are proper, downloaded statements (not screenshots) and are in jpg, png or pdf format. Documents that we can accept an online version of include:
- Bank statements
- Gas bills
- Water bills
- Electricity bills
Any document uploads that are letters from your bank or Government correspondence must still be an image of the physical document, we can not accept online versions of document such as these.
Please make sure that any documents you upload meet these requirements:
- Dated within the last 6 months (of the upload), unless drivers licence or national identity which only require to be valid
- High resolution colour scan/image
- Contains your name and address
- Written in Latin characters
- Allowed file type extensions - jpeg, jpg, png or pdf
- At least 98KB and at most 3MB
- Minimum image dimensions 350 x 350px, maximum image dimensions of 4096 x 4096px
Struggling to upload your documents? Our mobile app allows for the easy capture and uploading of images. You can find out how to download it here.
Need more guidance? Feel free to get in touch with our Support team by submitting a query on our Contact Us page.