Our Account Verification process requires you to upload documents to the website for our Account Review team to take a look at. There are certain requirements that your documents must meet to be uploaded to the website, and those requirements can be found below:
- Allowed file type extensions - jpeg, jpg, png or pdf
- Files must be at least 98KB and at most 3MB
- Image dimensions can be a minimum of 350 x 350px and a maximum of 4096 x 4096px
If you have checked your upload and your documents meet those requirements, then the issue may be being caused by one of the following:
- Corrupted file - create a new image and try your upload again
- Browser issue - try your upload on a different browser (Chrome, Mozilla, Safari)
- Device issue - try your upload on a different device (PC, mobile, tablet)
The CoinCorner mobile app can be used for easy upload of documents, you can find more information on how to download it here.
Need more guidance? Feel free to get in touch with our Support team by submitting a query on our Contact Us page.