At some point you will be required to complete our Account Verification process to continue using our site. This will require you to provide us with two documents, documents that we call proof of identity and proof of address.
Your proof of identity document will need to be a Government issued form of photographic identification, some examples of which can be found below.
- Drivers licence
- National identity card (both sides required)
Driving licences and national identity cards that contain your address can be used to verify your identity or your address, but can't be accepted for both.
Please make sure that any documents you upload meet these requirements:
- High resolution colour scan/image
- Has an expiration date
- Government issued
- Includes your date of birth
- Valid (in date)
- Allowed file type extensions - jpeg, jpg, png or pdf.
- At least 98KB and at most 3MB
- Minimum image dimensions of 350 x 350px, maximum image dimensions of 4096 x 4096px
Struggling to upload your documents? Our mobile app allows for the easy capture and uploading of images. You can find out how to download it here.
Need more guidance? Feel free to get in touch with our Support team by submitting a query on our Contact Us page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.